Friday, 14 August 2026

Butterfly Note

Welcome to a new board over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  This time I went with the right diagonal - insects/gems/free to come up with this card.


Onto a white card base I added the teal cover plate.  I then used foam squares to pop up the pre-foiled and stenciled butterflies.  In keeping with the challenge, I added black gems for their bodies.


Finally I finished with a die-cut and stacked sentiment cut from dark blue cardstock.  A pretty simple and quick-to-make card.  

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you head on over to the challenge and give it a go.






Products used:

Ink: Blue Suede Shoes, Dress Blues, Sea Glass, Utown, All that Jazz, Daydream Black Jack (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock: White, Teal Cave, Desert Night (Altenew)
Dies: Striped Sentiment Strip (MFT), Just a Note Posh Script (Memory Box), Small Butterflies hot foil and dies (Pink Fresh)
Accessories: Silver hot foil, Small Butterflies stencils (Pink Fresh), Black Gem Stickers (Honey Bee Stamps)

Cheers
Karren

If you enjoyed this post and would like an email when I post new content, please follow me


2 comments:

  1. I love your card! The colors are absolutely stunning!!! The butterflies are just beautiful and really stand out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karren. Love the colour and the butterflies are delightful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.