Thursday, 17 September 2026

Farm Friend


Today's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches was designed by Judy Rozema and is a fun one with lots of ways to go.  I went with a scene card, leaving the top part as the sky.



I die-cut everything from white cardstock and ink-blended with Distress Inks.  The sentiment was already foiled and didn't look right in the same position as on the sketch so I took a bit of artistic licence and moved it.






Thanks so much for visiting!  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.


Products used:

Ink: Scattered Straw, Rustic Wilderness, Lost Shadow, Rusty Hinge, Antique Linen, Speckled Egg, Peeled Paint, Scorched Timber, Forest Moss, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Fired Brick, Uncharted Mariner, Gathered Twigs Distress Inks
Cardstock:  White, Black
Dies: On the Farm (Honey Bee Stamps), Stitched Hillside Backdrop Portrait (Lawn Fawn), Hexi-Gem Sentiments Hot Foil and Die (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Gold Hot Foil

Cheers
Karren

If you enjoyed this post and would like an email when I post new content, please follow me


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment.