Saturday 27 April 2013

Coral Delight

This will be a quick post because I've just realised I have 1 hour before the linky tool closes on this week's Retro Sketch challenge.


For my interpretation of the sketch, I used a paper doily as the circular feature.  Because I couldn't get the bow to work horizontally, I went with a vertical look instead.  Hard to see in the photo, but I dry embossed the Old Olive strip with the Needlepoint Border EF.  The roses were made using a 1 3/4" circle punch.


Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Oh, Hello; Larger Than Life (PTI)
Cardstock:  Whisper White; Brights DSP; 2011-13 In Color DSP; Calypso Coral; Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Calypso Coral; Old Olive
Accessories:  Paper Doily; Calypso Coral Bakers Twine; Larger Than Life die (PTI); Basic Pearls; Jumbo Pearls; Corner Rounder; Needlepoint Border EF; 1 3/4" circle punch

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card received a Shout Out over at Retro Sketches

No comments: