Friday 5 March 2021

Green Birthday

 Thanks for dropping by!  I'm here with my card for the latest challenge at Fusion where we have gone with a green theme.

I played with the photo only this time for my masculine birthday card.


I wanted to focus on the circles and the greens in the photo, so pulled out this cover die and lots of green cardstocks until I found four that worked well together. I was going for a blue-green tone rather than yellow-green.  I used die-cut inlay to place all the pieces inside the black frame and when I was finished I added a stamped and die-cut sentiment.


Thanks for visiting!  The DT have created gorgeous cards so I hope you'll check them out.




Products used:

Stamps:  Label Maker Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  Ocean Tide, Stormy Skies (PTI), Cactus (MFT), Sage Leaf (Lawn Fawn), White, Black
Dies:  Mod Circle Frame (SSS), Birthday (Photo Play)

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, this is so wonderful!! LOve your shades of green! and this fabulous die!!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Your pop art is fabulous! I do love all your die cuts... :)

Barb Ghig said...

Your 'Mod Frame' was the perfect choice for a masculine card and I love that you chose blue-green tones for this card! Love your birthday die, too!

Jen Mitchell said...

This looks terribly complicated! Well done! I love how you combined the perfect shades of green into this wonderful design.

Dawn T said...

Very cleverly done Karren. Great way to be inspired by the photo

Tristan said...

Love those overlapping circles with the black borders Karren.

Kim S said...

What a fabulous look you achieved with the variety of greens and those big circles!