Friday 11 June 2021

Periwinkle Mum

Hi and welcome to a new Fusion challenge.  I made this card several weeks ago for my mother for Mother's Day.

 


The floral stamps are from The Ton and stamped with Altenew inks. I used a block alphabet die to die-cut the word "mum" from both black and Periwinkle cardstock, stacking the periwinkle three high before slightly off-setting against the black.


I stamped the rest of the sentiment and finished with some Nuvo Jewel Drops.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the cards made by the rest of the design team.




Products used:

Peony Memories (The Ton)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Green Fields, Enchanted Garden, Pocketful of Sunshine sets (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Black, Periwinkle (MFT)
Dies:  Peony Memories (The Ton), Classic Block Alpha (Essentials by Ellen) Blueprints 1 (MFT)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Pale Periwinkle Nuvo Jewel Drops

Cheers
Karren


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So lovely, Karren - bet she loved it, too! I especially love the drop-shadow on your alphas - you clever girl! and OH that gorgeous periwinkle!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous blooms and I love how you offset the alphas on your sentiment, Karren! I also love how you added a feminine touch to your design with the scalloped border...such a beautiful card!

Dawn T said...

What a beautiful blue Karren. Lovely card. Using the flowers for the circles is inspiring.