Friday 27 May 2022

Unicorns and Glitter

 It's time for another challenge from the team at Fusion and we have a rainbow theme going on this time!  I created a fusion for my card, although my rainbow colours are not pastel like in the photo.  This is due to the starting point of my card being the cardstock strips which I had had made from many months ago and I couldn't be bothered making more!




This stamp set is new to me and is a Birdie Brown set.  I stamped and Copic-coloured the unicorn and rainbow and fussy-cut them out.  



I was guided by the sentiment to add some glitter so pulled out a pad of glitter paper and chose the white sheet to add some interest behind the rainbow and under the striped panel. 



Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the DT.




Products used:

Stamps:  Magical Unicorns (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.), Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  Various, White, X-Press It, White Glitter
Dies:  Infinity Circles (Hero Arts)
Accessories:  Copics, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Love the rainbow colors and the touch of glittery silver!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable! Delightful card!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous. Rainbows and unicorns go together so well.

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, this is such an amazing and fun card! I'll bet those skinny strips took some time to line up but they really make the design pop!

Claire Grantham said...

Love this Karren! Love that we both went in an almost identical direction, just different stamps. Cx

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Love that happy unicorn and the rainbow of bright colors!