Thursday 6 October 2022

Bubble Christmas

 Hi!  It's time for a new challenge from the Freshly Made Sketches team and this week our hostess is Amy O'Neill.  I went for a non-traditional Christmas card using her sketch.



I started by colouring up the image using various Copics and then set about finding some matching cardstock to create my striped panel.  Once that was done I used a background stamp to stamp the card base and added the striped panel.  


I used my Scan n Cut to cut out the central image and finished with a white-embossed sentiment and lots of clear sparkle pen.


Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the design team.




Products used:

Stamps:  Big Bubble Poinsettia (Woodware), Snow Globe Sentiments, Christmas Background (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K), Fog (SSS)
Cardstock:  White, Black, X-Press It, Pink Lemonade, Caribbean Sea, Ripe Rapberry, Summer Splash (MFT)
Accessories:  White EP, Copics, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Karren - the colours are unconventional, but lovely, for a Christmas card
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun colors, Karren! This is a terrific card!

Jen Brum said...

This is a great card Karren! I love that beautiful wreath and sparkly poinsettia! So pretty for Christmas!

Amy O said...

Fabulous colors for a gorgeous Christmas card! The sparkle definitely pairs beautifully with them too.

Dawn T said...

So pretty Karren. Such an awesome Christmas card in these stunning colours.

Linda Callahan said...

Totally delightful card! Love the bright bubbly bubbles!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super fun and happy Holidays card, Karren! I just love this bubble wreath and the unusual colors.