Thursday 8 February 2024

Lavish Lilies

Hi!  I'm back with another card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge where this week our hostess is Jen Mitchell.  I thought it was about time I did some Copic colouring so chose a MFT Colour Challenge and one of their red rubber floral images (since retired, I think) to come up with this card.




Trying to match Ripe Raspberry with Copic markers was a bit of a challenge and I think I went a bit bright, but it was the closest match I could get.  I didn't spend too long to colour this as I'm impatient, and once it was done I used my Scan N Cut to cut it out.  

Onto a white card base I added a panel of Eiffel Tower cardstock that I had run through with a Window Slats 3D embossing folder and then added a scalloped strip cut from Ripe Raspberry cardstock.

 

I finished with a white-embossed sentiment.


Thanks for visiting.  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.



Products used:

Stamps:  Lavish Lilies, More Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:  Versamark, Amalgam (Gina K)
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Ripe Raspberry, Eiffel Tower (MFT)
Dies:  Stitched Scallop Edges (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Window Slats EF (Altenew), White Embossing Powder

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I'm always so happy when your Copics come out to play - gorgeous ALWAYS!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

What magic you can make with a handful of markers! Beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your bright happy lilies! This is pretty Karren!

Kim S said...

Absolutely gorgeous flowers. The bright raspberry color is fabulous on the gray especially with the window slats embossing!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning card, love the colour and your colouring. x

Jen Brum said...

This card is gorgeous Karren! Those flowers are so bright and bold! I love them! They stand out so nicely against that black panel! Just beautiful!

Jen Mitchell said...

Those lilies are amazing! You are really a whiz with those Copics! Gorgeous birthday card!