Friday 27 September 2024

Ring Thanks

 Hi all, I'm here with my card for the latest Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  This time, I went down the right hand column with Die-Cut/Thank You/Metallic to come up with this card.


I hot-foiled, stenciled and die-cut the floral image and set it aside while I worked on the other elements.  The card base was enhanced with a corner die placed in the top left and right corners, giving a tone-on-tone effect.  For the sentiment, I die-cut from NBUS Pastel Sunrise cardstock to match the flowers, stacking it three deep before adding it to a matte silver foil shadow.


And that's it.  Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the design team and have a go yourself.




Products used:

Stamps:  Delighted For You (Pink Fresh)
Ink:  Tropical Forest and Martian Terrain sets (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Matte Silver Foil, Pastel Sunrise (Altenew)
Dies:  Delighted For You press plate and die (Pink Fresh) Ring a Ding Corner (Poppy Stamps), Fancy Thanks (SSS)
Accessories:  Silver hot foil, Delighted For You stencils

Cheers
Karren

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

This is beautiful! Gorgeous flowers!