Thursday, 8 October 2026

Snowman Scarf

Hi! Today's Freshly Made Sketches card layout was designed by Jen Mitchell.  I wanted to use a NBUS die so made what is probably my second Christmas card of the year.


I die-cut the snowman elements - added a bit of ink-blending to the snowman and his hat and then assembled.  I mounted it onto two gray panels die-cut with a torn edges die.  I couldn't figure out what to use for the horizontal panel in the sketch so decided to go with negative space instead.


I finished with a simple sentiment and called it done!


Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team.




Products used:

Stamps: Curio Labels (The Greetery)
Ink: Moon Rock (Altenew), Salvaged Patina, Gathered Twigs Distress Inks
Cardstock: White, Black, Moon Rock, Sand Dunes, Rouge (Altenew), Pebble (C+9), Acorn (Spellbinders)
Dies: Sweet Snowman (Spellbinders), Torn Paper Edges (MFT)
Accessories: Copic Markers (110, R20)

Cheers
Karren

If you enjoyed this post and would like an email when I post new content, please follow me


No comments: