Sometimes when I see a sketch I see the different panels in weird ways, and this time I saw the dark horizontal panel as a cutout in the card front, so that's the direction I took. Because of that, I had to swap the width of the two horizontal panels to provide something for the sentiment panel to adhere to. You'll see what I mean when you see my card.
It's hard to tell in the photo the but card base was cut and a sponged Hickory Smoke panel was adhered in the gap. The floral panel was watercolored with my Zig markers and then I went over the whole background with a light wash of Hickory Smoke. When coloring the images, I deliberately went for a looser feel and didn't go right to the edges on all the images.
Once I was happy with the panel I cut it down and adhered it to the card base. Then I stamped the sentiment onto a vellum panel and folded it around the card front and glued it to the inside.
Thanks for visiting. The design team have created some wonderful cards with this sketch so please check them out.
Stamps: Sketch Ranunculus (SSS), KIS: Get Well (PTI)
Ink: Versamark, Black Stazon, Hickory Smoke
Cardstock: White, watercolor, vellum
Accessories: Zig markers, white EP