Friday 27 November 2020

All the Hos

 It's the last Fusion challenge of the year and we're going out in cuteness!  I played with the sketch but did bring in elements from the photo as well.


I bought this adorable stamp set to hopefully inspire me to make some Christmas cards.  I stamped all four images in the set, colored them with Copics and fussy-cut them out.  

Onto a white card base, I added two strips of red cardstock top and bottom and in the middle the gold-embossed background stamp which was stamped onto cream cardstock.  In between the various pieces I added a thin strip of gold foil cardstock.


The sentiment was die-cut 9 times and each word was stacked three high before being adhered to the card front.  I added the little dog with foam tape and coloured all the red elements of the image with clear sparkle pen.  I finished the card with some Nuvo crystal drops.


Thanks for visiting.  I do hope you'll play along and go visit the challenge blog to see the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team.




Products used:

Stamps:  Christmas Puppies (Gerda Steiner), Christmas Background (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Blu Raspberry, Wild Cherry (MFT), Gold Foil Cardstock
Dies:  Hos (SSS)
Accessories:  Copics, Antique Gold EP (SSS), Carribbean Ocean Nuvo Crystal Drops

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That pup is so cute! Fun holiday card!

Dawn T said...

super cute card Karren

Cindy H. said...

That pup image is just so sweet and your coloring is gorgeous! Love the card, love the design!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this little pup! Beautiful Copic coloring, as always, and I love your color palette! Great job combining the sketch and inspiration photo, my friend ~ xx

Wanda Cullen said...

So adorable and so perfect for this challenge! Love it!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love this card Karren! you color so beautifully

Alicia