Friday 22 January 2021

Peach Bouquet

 Hi!  It's time for another Fusion challenge and this time I played solely with the photo, focusing on the flowers and the wooden elements.




All the products in this card are from The Greetery.  I stamped the postmark and text images over a cream card base and then used Distress Oxide inks to ink the die-cut wood slice.  The floral images come from multiple sets and were arranged into a bouquet.  I finished with a simple sentiment stamped in gold ink and then added a few peach enamel dots.




Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Pretty Postmarks, Signed & Sealed, Mimosa Musings, Petite Eucalyptus, Signed & Sealed with a Kiss (The Greetery)
Ink:  Enchanted Gold, Morning Frost, Grass Fields, Martian Terrain, Tranquility sets (Altenew), Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Inks
Cardstock:  Whip Cream (MFT), White
Dies:  Mimosa Musings, Petite Eucalyptus, Signed & Sealed with a Kiss, Wood Slices (The Greetery)
Accessories:  Enamel Dots

Cheers
Karren


8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That wood slice diecut is the perfect backdrop! I love the bouquet you created!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a gorgeous bouquet, Karren!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

Very beautiful, love this Karren!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful bouquet of flowers and I love how you placed it on the wood slice...very clever, Karren! I've become a big fan of The Greetery lately, especially when I see how you've created with their products...thanks for inspiring me :) A really lovely take on the photo ~ Barb xx

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh my...this is such a beautiful bouquet and lovely against the wood slice! I have that die and haven't used it yet. You've inspired me to get it out and play with it!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Karren.

Claire Grantham said...

That die-cut wood slice Karren is perfection and I just love the pops of orange! Cx

Connie said...

Awesome card and so inspirational!
Thanks for sharing your creation.