Sunday 24 October 2021

Big Thanks Shaker

Hi and welcome!  I'm playing along with the Waffle Flower October 2021 Challenge where we are asked to create a huge or full-panel shaker.  I used a nesting rectangle frame die to come up with this shaker card:


To create this card, I took a sheet of Modern Neutrals patterned paper and cut it in half.  From one half, I die-cut the second largest Nesting Rectangle Frame die.  I stamped the words "thank you" onto the centre panel and then adhered the outermost and centre panel onto a white card base.


Onto the die-cut frame I adhered an acetate panel to the back and then two layers of foam tape.

I added a whole lot of various sequins to the centre panel and then carefully adhered the frame.  To finish the card, I added a white-embossed sub-sentiment and a few sequins stuck to the outside of the acetate.

Thanks for visiting.


Products used:

Stamps:  Thank You (Waffle Flower)
Ink:  Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, Wild Cherry (MFT) Modern Neutrals (Waffle Flower)
Dies:  Nesting Rectangle Frames (Waffle Flower)
Accessories:  Sequins, White EP

Cheers
Karren




 

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Such a beautiful shaker. Lovely card Karren

I Card Everyone said...

OH so fun, Karren!!
=]

Migdalia said...

Your shaker card is so Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Linda Callahan said...

That paper is wonderful for your shaker card! Love this!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous and cheerful shaker card! I love the modern look of it.

Anne F. said...

Oh, I love this!! It's a gorgeous shaker!

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome pattern on your background, Karren! Perfect for a full panel shaker...LOVE this card so much!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Karren! This is so cool! I love that optical background with all that shiny bling inside! Great contrast and totally yummy!