Thursday 30 June 2022

Sunshiny Birthday

 Hi!  Today's card uses the newest sketch from the team at Freshly Made Sketches, where Kim Singdahlsen is our hostess.  


I stamped and coloured the image before using my Scan n Cut to cut it out.  I then went looking for some patterned paper to look like water and mattted a strip onto black cardstock.  I then stamped the sentiment with black ink.



The image was added with foam tape and I finished with some enamel dots to match the pinks in the image.






I'm linking this up to the photo inspiration challenge at Just Us Girls and the Summer Activities theme at Seize The Birthday.





Products used:

Stamps:  Drink Up The Sunshine (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K), Versafine Onyx Black
Carstock:  White, Black, X-Press It, Ink Drops:  Earth (Craft Consortium)
Accessories:  White Gel Pen, Copics, Enamel Dots

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Love the cute little girl and your coloring is perfect. TFS

Cindy H. said...

Your card is just soooo adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

I adore that little floater, Karren! and your coloring is swoon-worthy!
=]

Cathy said...

Such a cute card, gorgeous colouring and I love the dp you chose for the background, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Jen Brum said...

This is such a cute card Karren! I just love that little girl in her tube! The patterned paper is perfect for water! So sweet!

Judy Rozema said...

Perfect paper for a watery background and an adorable image! So cute!