Friday 8 July 2022

Hello Flowers

Hi!  Just a quick post from me today as I present my card for the latest challenge at Fusion.  I tried to recrate the hat in the inspiration photo and came up with this card.

 

Products from The Greetery and new-to-me Catherine Pooler inks were used to create the elements for my card.  The card base is cream and the two circles are die-cut from timber-patterned paper to mimic the door in the photo.



Thanks for visiting!  I hope you'll have time to check out the wonderful creations made by the design team and have a go yourself!



Products used:

Stamps:  Hoop Wreath (The Greetery)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Limestone (Altenew), Tiara, Sauna, Daydream, Sandcastle (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock:  White, Cream (SSS), Wood & Notebook Basics (Snap)
Accessories:  Copics, Marshmellow Confetti

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Your recreation is wonderful, Karren! Love the florals you've added to that brim!
Now why hasn't someone made a die like this? I would make a gorgeous set for our friends @thegreetery or @altenew right?
Maybe it already exists and I'm not aware of it?
=]

Ida said...

Really pretty. - You made a lovely wreath of flowers for sure.

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done! The ink colors are perfect!

Margaret McFadyen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the layout and colours you've used, those flowers are beautiful 😍

Dawn T said...

Love this wreath Karren. The colours are beautiful and love the design.

Jeanne J. said...

Your card is GORGEOUS Karren! I love the pretty florals!

Betty said...

Love the CAS design on your card, Karren :-).