Friday 19 August 2022

Balloon Arch

 Hi and welcome!  I'm here with my card for the latest challenge at  Fusion.


If I'm being honest, I would have to say I really don't like this card!  I thought I'd play along with the colours from the challenge and the sketch flipped upside down, but it's all a bit meh to me!

I used the Balloon Arch hot foil, die and stencil set and then hot foiled the frame and the sentiment,


Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.


Products used:

Ink:  Cloudy Sky (Altenew), Coral Cabana, Belline, Serene, Wintergreen, Apricot (Catherin Pooler)
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Balloon Arch, Balloon Arch Hot Foil (Honey Bee), Happy Birthday Duo, A2 Layers Hot Foil (Waffle Flower)
Accessories:  Balloon Arch Stencils (Honey Bee)

Cheers
Karren


 




3 comments:

Ida said...

Very pretty. Nice job following the sketch, it looks hard.

Tristan said...

Love that hot foiled balloon arch Karren - not meh for me!

Linda Callahan said...

Fun card! Love the balloon arch!