Friday 24 March 2023

Butterfly Rings

 Hi!  It's time for another fun challenge from the Tic Tac Toe team where Jeanne came up with this week's board.  Here's the card I made using Gems/Sequins-Embossing-Butterfly for my prompt:


I have been on the lookout for this Tree Rings embossing folder for some time and when I saw it back in stock at a NZ online shop, I grabbed it.  I used it on a white card base after embossing it in Desert Storm cardstock.  On top of that I added a teal pierced frame and a butterfly left over from a previous crafty session.  



For the sentiment, I first stamped in Versamark then in Daydream ink to match the frame and clear-embossed before die-cutting with the matching die.  I finished off the card with some green/teal sequins.

Here's the fun board we have for you to play with this week:


Thanks so much for visiting!

Products used:  

Stamps:  Fall Foliage Frame (Honey Bee)
Ink:  Blue Suede Shoes, Dress Blues, Sea Glass, Uptown, All That Jazz, Daydream, Black Jack (Catherine Pooler), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Adriatic (Hero Arts), Desert Storm (Neenah)
Dies:  Fall Foliage Frame (Honey Bee), Small Butterflies Hot Foil, Small Butterflies die (Pink Fresh), Pierced Rectangle Frame Stax (MFT)
Accessories:  Gold Hot Foil, Clear EP, Tree Rings Embossing Folder (Tim Holtz), Sequins

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I've never seen this EF, it's fantastic! What a wonderful earthy card!

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I've often admired that folder myself! Just love the deep embossing and texture of it here with your sweet little butterfly!
=]

Jacquie Southas said...

Love anything woodgrain and tree ring - so perfectly used in this design, Karren.

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card! I love the tree ring EF!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous EF - I can see why you have wanted it! A wonderful card for it's first outing Karren
Blessings
Maxine

Kim S said...

So many fabulous elements! The tree ring is fabulous. I love the contrast of the teal frame. The look of the sentiment and the butterfly are just perfect with all of it.

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous butterfly and that EF is fabulous! Total wow power!