Thursday 18 April 2024

Flower Cart

    Hi all and welcome to my blog.  Today's card is for the latest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches where our sketch hostess is Jen Mitchell.


I flipped the topmost panel to the other side to fit better with my die-cut but other than that, I stuck pretty closely to the sketch.  This is the first time I'd put together this flower cart die and it was pretty easy.  The card base is kraft and I added some patterned paper and some thin slivers of Forest cardstock top and bottom to help define the layers.



The sentiment was white heat-embossed onto the same Forest cardstock and added to complete the card.  

Thanks so much for visiting.  Please head over and check out the fabulous cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Elegant Sentiments (Waffle Flower)
Ink:  Versamark, Rocky Shore, Jade, Coral Bliss, Industrial Diamond, Volcano Lake (Altenew)
Cardstock:  Neenah Desert Storm, Velvet Rose, Forest (Spellbinders), Amarena Cherry, Gravel Gray, Hot Fudge (MFT), Guava (Lawn Fawn), Ocean Tides (PTI), Grain & Grunge (Honey Bee Stamps)
Dies:  Market Cart Builder (Honey Bee Stamps), Elegant Sentiment (Waffle Flower)
Accessories:  White EP

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

stunning Karren. Love the colours on the cart. Great card

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I'm wishing that little cartful of flowers was rolling by my front door right this minute! I needed these flowers on this cloudy day!
=]

Amy O said...

What a fun set of dies! I love your sweet flower cart on this cute card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty flower card karren - and a lovely card
Blessings
Maxine

Kim S said...

This is fabulous! I love your rich greens and neutrals with the pop of color in the florals!

Linda Callahan said...

Wish we had a flwoer cart - or two - like that in our neighborhhod! Delightful card!

Jen Timko said...

This flower cart is so perfect for the sketch! What a beauty. Love that pretty paper behind it too.

Cécile RIBON said...

This flower cart is absolutely delightful and it makes such a perfect take on the sketch.