Friday 7 June 2024

Friendship Boots

 Hi!  I'm here with a card for the latest Tic-Tac-ToeTic-Tac-Toe challenge and this time, I went right down the left column with Layers-Die-cut-Patterned Paper to come up with this card.


These dies are just new to me and I decided to make a fun card using polka dot paper.  To be honest, I pretty much bought this die set for the flowers but the rest of it isn't bad!


I did some ink-blending to add a bit of dimension and shading and used a pre-foiled sentiment.  Thanks for visiting!



Products used:

Ink:  Mustard Seed, Kitsch Flamingo, Rusty Hinge, Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron, Forest Moss Distress Inks
Cardstock:  White, Black, Party Patterns (MFT), various coloured cardstock scraps
Dies:  Lovely Layers: April Showers (Honey Bee Stamps), Hexi Gem Sentiments Hot Foil and Dies (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Gold hot foil

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

so sweet Karren. Love those bright and cheerful boots and umbrella.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the dotty papers, beautiful flowers too. Making a wonderful card. x

I Card Everyone said...

So bright and lovely, Karren! LOve your precious polkas!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Karren - love the polka dots and how you have used them. A cute and colourful creation as a result
Blessings
Maxine

Jen Timko said...

Cute cute cute! Love all the polka dots and fun flowers.

Linda Callahan said...

It's all about those polka dots - I love them! This is adorable!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wonderful card, Karren, so bright and cheerful!