Thursday 13 June 2024

Trio of Daisies

 Hi and welcome!  Today's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches was designed by Judy Rozema and I immediately saw a trio of flowers so that's what I went with.



I used the NBUS Upsy Daisy die from MFT and cut out multiples of each size.  I then lightly ink-blended some yellow in the centres and pink around the edges before layering them up with foam dots in between the layers.  The leaves and centres were also ink-blended.


They looked a bit plain on the card base so I added some embossing paste over a stencil and also a stacked frame.  The sentiment came from my already-foiled stash.
Thanks so much for visiting.  The DT have some gorgeous cards so I hope you'll check them out.

Products used:

Ink:  Frosty Pink, Mountain Mist, Silver Sage, Jade, Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, Sand Dunes (Altenew
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Upsy Daisy (MFT), You Are Everything Sentiments BetterPress and Die (Spellbinders, Nesting Rectangle Frames (Waffle Flower)
Accessories:  Letter & Number Stencil (Stamperia), White Embossing Paste

Cheers
Karren


7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card. x

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful result Karren - love the soft colouring on your daisies, and the interesting background does not overwhelm the daisies
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Karren. Love the elegant look of the card.

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, you've fluffed those layers so beautifully this one will just have to be hand-delivered - and aren't those the best kind? Darling!
=]

Kim S said...

I love those sweet daisies with the hint of color on each! The background is just right.

Jen Timko said...

Love the soft colors on this and all the texture. Beautiful!!

Ida said...

What a lovely card. I like how you blended the colors on your flowers, soft and dainty.