Thursday 17 October 2024

Postage Flowers

 
Hi and welcome!  Today is Freshly Made Sketch Challenge Day and our hostess this week is Narelle Farrugia.  As soon as I saw her sketch, I saw postage stamps and that's the direction I took.


This is part of an earlier stenciled panel that I first used on this card.  I used the Postage Collage die to select three pieces to die-cut and then added the additional postage-style stamps on them.  The card base is white and onto that I added a Pastel Sunrise panel I'd stamped with the same colour ink and the Crackle background stamp.  I used this stamp on the stenciled piece as well so this ties it together somewhat.


To finish the card, I stacked a BetterPress sentiment three deep and called it done.

Thanks so much for visiting.  The DT have some gorgeous cards so I hope you'll check them out.



Products used:

Stamps:  Postage Collage (Waffle Flower), Crackle Background (SSS
Ink:  Rose Quartz, Peach Parfait, Purple Wine, Orange Cream, Sunkissed, Fire Brick, Mocha, Sea Forest, Marshland, Misty Moor, Puffy Heart, Mangrove Root, Cosmic Berry, Pastel Sunrise, Obsidian Black (Altenew), Lost Shadow Distress Ink
Cardstock:  White, Pastel Sunrise (Altenew)
Dies:  Postage Collage (Waffle Flower, Here For You Sentiments BetterPress and Hot Foil (PinkFresh)
Accessories:  Charming Delight Stencils (Altenew), Subtle EF (SU)

Cheers
Karren


5 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Prettiest postage stamps, Karren! My favorite colors, too!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card, Karren, love the colors!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a lovely card, love your images and layout of them. x

kareN stampZ said...

What a stunning card, I love it !

I Card Everyone said...

I know I don't have to tell you again how much I love that stenciled piece, Karren - but WOW you have really upped the clever by using one for these wonderful postage stamps! LOVE it!
=]