Friday, 9 October 2026

Leaf Fragments

Welcome to a new challenge over at Tic-Tac-Toe. I went with the left diagonal - fall colours - leaves - metallics to come up with this card using some NBUS dies and embossing folder.


I added Vintage Photo distress ink to the embossing folder before embossing to give it some added interest and then adhered the panel onto a card base.  The leaves were created using various distress inks and ink-smooshing before putting them through the Foliage embossing folder (saw this trick on a Tim live recently and loved it!).



The metallic component comes from the thin frame and the sentiment.



Thanks for visiting.

Products used:

Ink: Vintage Photo, Crackling Campfire, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Rustic Wilderness, Fossilized Amber Distress Inks
Cardstock: Truffle (Spellbinders), Copper Foil, Watercolour paper
Dies: Vault Leaves & Sticks (Tim Holtz), A2 Thin Frames (SSS), Hello Poe Script (Poppy Stamps)
Accessories: Cracked Leather Embossing Folder (Tim Holtz), Foliage Embossing Folder (Tim Holtz)

Cheers
Karren

If you enjoyed this post and would like an email when I post new content, please follow me


No comments: