Friday 29 May 2020

Soft Hello


I'm here with my card for the latest Fusion challenge.  Check out the graphic:



I'm having a mojo-less time at the moment and this card was a struggle but it is what it is.


The bottom layer was embossed with a Blue Pearl EP which looks much nicer in real life.  I die-cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to the card base with foam tape.

Some patterned paper, washi tape and stacked die-cut were used to meet the sketch.


Thanks for visiting.

Products used:

Stamps:  Roses All Over (MFT)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Gold foil, Watercolor Wash (MFT)
Dies:  Little Hello (MFT), Stitched Scallop Edges (MFT)
Accessories:  Navy/Gold Washi (Altenew)

Cheers
Karren


8 comments:

marilyn said...

Actually, I love this card! Simplicity and softness appeal to me...a lot.

Barb Ghig said...

Honestly, I can't tell that you're having issues with your mojo...I think this card is so elegant and beautiful, Karren! Love that you chose gold foil for the sentiment and your washi tape is very pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

I am loving that subtle embossed background! This is lovely and elegant with the gold - no mojo issues!

Greta said...

Love the background, scalloped edge & gold word--gorgeous card!

Dawn T said...

so beautiful Karren. The soft background looks lovely.

Wanda Cullen said...

I love the simplicity and elegance of your card! It's very beautiful!

Amy O said...

I love the subtle embossed background! And that pretty purple layer is gorgeous. Love this, Karren!

Kim S said...

So elegant. I love the pop of gold on top of the soft colors and patterns.