Friday 7 August 2020

Fruity

Hi!  I'm here with a card for the latest Fusion challenge where I combined both the sketch and photo to come up with this card.


I lightly sponged some distress ink onto a white panel and arranged my stamped and die-cut fruit onto the panel.  The sentiment was white embossed onto black and adhered to a white crd base.  I then arranged some purple cardsock and B&W striped paper to match the sketch.  Finally I adhered the top panel using foam tape.


Thanks for visiting!  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the DT.

Products used:

Stamps:  Berry Bliss (Sunny Studios), Gift Greetings (SugarPea Designs)
Ink:  Versamark, Speckled Egg Distress Ink, Red Sunset, Sugarplums, Enchanted Garden, Tropical Forest, Golden Sunset, Lapiz Lazuli sets (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Black Licorice, Purple Rain, B&W Stripes (MFT)
Dies:  Embossed Rectangles (Kat Scrappiness)
Accessories:  White EP

Cheers
Karren


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I feel like I could pick these beautiful fruits right off my computer screen!
Gorgeous, and so beautifully stamped - you and Linda have me very curious about those Sunny Studios fruits!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Yeow your fruit looks good enough to eat! The colors and shading are perfect!

Nora Noll said...

This card is GORGEOUS!! I adore your use of that stamp set, which has been sitting on my desk to use. Now I cannot wait to play!!

Tristan said...

Fab card - I can almost taste those fruit they look so real.

Michelle Lupton said...

All those stamp-layered berries! So lovely! and I love the mix of colours you included - gorgeous card!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Karren. Love the dies

Amy O said...

Wow! That fruit is amazing! Those strawberries look so realistic. I love how you've pulled everything together on this card, Karren!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your coloring/shading is so fabulous on this stunning card! Love it!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you layered all this beautiful fruit, Karren...the texture on the strawberries is so realistic and the vibrant colors are perfect! Great job combining the sketch and inspiration photo!