Thursday 6 August 2020

Uniquely Sarah

Welcome to my blog where I've got a card for the latest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, where Kim Singdahlsen is our host.




I used an older My Monthly Hero Kit and put together this girl from the various elements in the kit.  She is carrying her Birkin 😄I mounted the girl onto a stitched square black panel on which I had white-embossed a sentiment.



The card base was embossed with the Subtle embossing folder and I then adhered striped paper and thin strips of gold foil cardstock.

The girl was adhered with foam tape and I finished with some sparkling clear sequins.



Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  My Monthly Hero April 2017 (Hero Arts)
Ink:  Extreme Black (MFT), Versamark
Cardstock:  Whit, Black, X-Press It, B&W Stripes (MFT), Gold Foil
Dies:  My Monthly Hero April 2017 (Hero Arts), Inside/Out Stitched Squares (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Sparkling Clear Sequins (PPP)

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I know just the shop to buy a Birkin! My daughter in law's new shop has them - they are gently used but people buy them like hotcakes! So anyway your gal is slim, trim and oh so stylish - fun card!

Nora Noll said...

I have this stamp set and you are making me want to dig it out. That is two for two for you today!! LOVE the black and white stripe!! FABULOUS take on the sketch!!

Kim S said...

How fabulous with her striped shirt and the striped background! It's fun and stylish all at the same time!

Jen Brum said...

Okay I can't believe Linda knows what a Birkin is and I have no clue!!! This card is awesome regardless! Love that girl and her "Birkin"! The striped paper and the sequins look perfect with that beauty and her bag!

Jen Timko said...

I think that I want to be a cool as this gal! Love how her striped shirt mimics your panel. Fabulous!

Barb Ghig said...

Really fun card, Karren! I love the horizontal stripes to match her top and that you chose a B&W color palette for your design! Fabulous take on the sketch, as always!