Friday 4 September 2020

Yellow Door

 

Welcome to the newest Fusion challenge.  I went very literal with this challenge and created a yellow door!



These images all come from a stamp set by WPlus 9 and I added some scored lines to the pale gray card base to mimic linear boards.

My Copic coloring is terribly rusty as I haven't done any for weeks, but it is what it is!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you'll check out what the rest of the DT has come up with.

Products used:

New Home (WPlus9)
Ink:  London Fog
Cardstock:  XPress-It, Grout Gray (MFT)
Dies:  New Home (WP9)
Accessories:  Copics, Atyou Spica Pens, Scoring Board

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Well shut the front door - this is beautiful! Such a pretty entryway!

I Card Everyone said...

Even though it is the last color I'd paint my own front door, I sure do think yours is beautiful, Karren!
=]

Tristan said...

Love your door Karen and the ever so slight colouring of the glass windows.

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Karren.

Wanda Cullen said...

Awesome take on the challenge! Yellow is such a refreshing, happy color!

A.Rose said...

So soft and lovely. Wonderful interpretation of the picture!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful Copic coloring and I love the scored lines in the background! Sometimes it's fun to create a literal interpretation of a sketch and this is a home run, my friend!

Judy Rozema said...

This is absolutely wonderful. Really caught my eye, as my daughter has a yellow door on her house!! So cute, and a perfect replica!