Thursday 13 May 2021

Pink Wreath

 Hi!  Today's Freshly Made Sketch is designed by Judy Rozema and it allows for so much creativity!


Apologies for the horrible photos!  It was an overcast day and despite having a light tent and lights, I couldn't get a crisp, white photo.  

I was in a rush when I made this card so let this gorgeous washi tape do most of the work.  I die-cut the washi with the co-ordinating die and adhered it to a white flag die-cut that I gold-embossed a sentiment onto.

The card base is white-embossed with a linen background stamp.  



All very easy!  I hope you'll play along and also check out the wonderful cards made by the DT.




Products used:

Stamps:  Rustic Linen (Altenew), Brushstroke Expressions (MFT)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT), Painted Peony Mix (Pink Fresh Studio)
Accessories:  Painted Peony Mix Washi (Pink Fresh Studio), White EP, Antique Gold EO

Cheers
Karren








7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such a gorgeous wreath- with practically no work at all! Karen, your lighting looks fine from where I'm sitting!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Washi tape?!?!? Wow - gorgeous!

Dawn T said...

Stunning Karren. I would never have guessed this was washi. It is a stunner.

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so impressed that you created this beautiful wreath with Washi tape, Karren...WOW! Lovely spring colors and I love your Rustic Linen background! Another really gorgeous card, my friend!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way the wreath pops on the white! And now I'm off to check out Pink Fresh Studio washi . . .

Kim S said...

Such a beautiful wreath - it's gorgeous on the plain white with the simple banner as an accent!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is so stunning Karren! I just love that wreath and I cannot believe that's washi tape! Amazing!