Thursday 18 November 2021

Golden Snowflake

 Just a quick post today as I'm rushing out the door!  This card uses the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches where our hostess is Kim Singdahlsen.  I went for a quick and easy washi tape card to come up with this:


The navy and gold washi tapes are from Altenew and I applied strips above and below the gold-embossed sentiment, before adhering the panel to a white card base.  The gold snowflake was made from white cardstock covered in gold washi and the navy snowflake was made with cardstock.




And that's it!  Clean, simple and elegant.  Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the cards made by the rest of the design team.
Products used:

Stamps:   Abstract Holiday (SSS)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  White, In the Navy (Gina K Designs)
Dies:  Rizza, Lindeman (Memory Box), Stitched Rectangle Stax (MFT)
Accessories:  Gold Foil Washi, Navy Gold Trim Washi (Altenew), Antique Gold EP (SSS)

Cheers
Karren



9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So gorgeous! LOve that washi!
=]

Jen Mitchell said...

Uh-oh. I think I was subliminally influenced by your card! Snowflakes seemed perfect for this card so, yay us! I love it in blue and gold!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that washi definitely adds the glam for the holidays! Beautiful!

Dawn T said...

so so elegant Karren. Love this CAS card.

Jacquie Southas said...

CAS perfection, Karren! Love the navy & gold palette, especially the glimmery gold.

Nora Noll said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE the colors you chose to use!!

Jen Brum said...

Oh Karren! This card is the epitome of elegance! I just love it! That snowflake is gorgeous and I just love the washi tape! So beautiful for Christmas!

Barb Ghig said...

Such an elegant take on the sketch and I love how you used your Washi Tape! Stunning card, Karren ~ xx

Kim S said...

Gorgeous!! I love those washi stripes - and just so perfect with that layered snowflake!