Thursday 11 November 2021

Poinsettia Greeting

I'm here with a new challenge from the team at Freshly Made Sketches where our hostess this week is Linda Callahan.  I made another Christmas card with some new goodies from PinkFresh Studio.
 

The flowers were stamped and coloured using layering stencils then die-cut.  I die-cut a postage frame and gold-embossed the sentiment before adding the panel with foam tape to a Fog card base I'd dry-embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.


I added the poinsettia images and finished by colouring the flowers with clear sparkle pen and adding some pearls I coloured with a Copic marker.


Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the rest of the DT cards - they're fabulous!

Products Used:

Stamps:  Poinsettia (PinkFresh Studio)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K), Red Cosmos, Martian Terrain, Tropical Forest sets (Altenew)
Cardstock:  Fog (SSS), White
Dies:  Poinsettia (PinkFresh Studio), Postal Frames (The Greetery)
Accessories:  Poinsettia stencils (PinkFresh Studio), Antique Gold EP, Pearls, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen





8 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Gorgeous gold sentiment and your corner florals are so pretty!

I Card Everyone said...

why do I always forget how beautifully those pearls take color? Thanks for this gorgeous reminder, Karren! Beautiful Poinsettias, too!
=]

Dawn T said...

so pretty Karren. This is a beautiful card. Love the scripty sentiment.

Amy O said...

I love these sweet floral arrangements, and the gold sentiment is gorgeous! Beautifully done, Karren!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love the colorful flowers in the corners. They are fabulous against the neutral background!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a beautiful take on the sketch, Karren! Your flowers are so sweet and I love your gold embossed sentiment! Love your postage stamp border and how you added texture to the card base...a really stunning CAS card! xx

Linda Callahan said...

I love the postage stamp frame! Beautiful card with gorgeous flowers and an elegant gold sentiment!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card my friend! Love those pretty poinsettias and the gold embossed sentiment! Your embossing looks absolutely perfect! Also love that postage stamp border! So pretty for Christmas!