Friday 7 April 2023

Black and White Birthday

Thanks for dropping by!  I'm here with my card for the latest Tic Tac Toe challenge where I went with Square Card - Scoring - Ribbon/Twine.

This is one of those cards that looks better in real life than in a photo!  For a start, the scoring is barely visible and the sequins look black!  But never mind!



On a white card base, I used my score board to score two squares and on the outer square, I deliberately carried the lines a bit further for added interest.  The sentiment was hot-foiled onto black cardstock with gold foil and die-cut.  I added some black and white baker's twine and finished with a sprinkle of gold sequins.


Thanks so much for visiting!  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the design team!


 
Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Black
Dies:  Happy Birthday Hot Foil and Die (Waffle Flower)
Accessories:  Gold Hot Foil, Gold Sequins, Black and White Baker's Twine, Score Board

Cheers
Karren


4 comments:

Dawn T said...

So pretty Karren. The scoring on the card is perfect.

I Card Everyone said...

It's a classic, Karren! Very cool!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

Striking black, white and gold card Karren
Blessings
Maxine

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet birthday card Karren!