Thursday 11 May 2023

Birthday Wishes

It's time for a new sketch from the team at Freshly Made Sketches and this week our hostess is Judy Rozema.  I decided to go for a muted rainbow stripe card and came up with this:



I stamped the Wide Stripes background stamp using different coloured inks on each stripe.  I then added the panel to a black card base.  After die-cutting the sentiment I used the negative die-cut to get the spacing right and adhered the letters to the rainbow panel.

I finished with some clear sparkle pen on each of the letters.


Thanks for visiting.  Please make sure you check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.
 



Products used:

Stamps:  Wide Stripes (SSS)
Ink:  Rouge, Mandarin Spice, Shea Butter, Green Tea, Skylight (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock:  White, Black
Dies. Big Birthday Wishes (MFT)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, your great big happy sentiment has found the perfect home on your rainbow of stripes!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like your big sparkly sentiment! Terrific card, Karren!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a great way to use the sketch, Karren, and a stunning card as a result
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Love this one Karren. The muted colours look stunning. And the big sentiment looks amazing

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This card is awesome, I love the large letters and colourful stripes. I think I may have to case this wonderful card.
Faith x

Jen Timko said...

Big, bold and FABULOUS!

lichazul said...

Great card 👏💐 happy day

Cécile RIBON said...

Fabulous card, Karren! I just love how fun and happy it is! That bold sentiment is awesome.