Thursday 25 May 2023

Marble and Hexagon

 I’m here with my card for the new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches where our hostess this week is Jennifer Timko


I was inspired by a pin on Pinterest for my card and made use of my hexagon infinity dies and new C9 cardstock colours.  On the dark gray background I stamped a Judikins background stamp using Versamark ink. I then arranged the various hexagon die-cuts and frames.


I finished with a black hot-foiled sentiment. And looking at the photos, I now realise I forgot to trim the right hand side of the sentiment strip.  Oh well, I'll add an enamel heart and it'll balance out!

Thanks so much for visiting. Please check out the gorgeous cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Judikins 2207J
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Steel Gray (MFT), Dove, Nectar, Grapefruit (C+9th)
Dies:  Hexagon Infinity Dies (Hero Arts), Modest Greetings 1 (Poppy Stamps)
Accessories:  Black Hot Foil

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the background stamp, as for the sentiment, it was done like that to be arty? It looks OK to me. But a gem if you really don't like it would look good too.
Faith x

Jen Brum said...

This is a fantastic card Karren! I love that background and those fun hexagons! That colour combination is so pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a stunning card Karren - love your light coloured hexagons over the dark background!!!
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

What a stunning graphic card.

Linda Callahan said...

I love your graphic design! Perfect backdrop!

Amy O said...

I love the faux texture this background stamp adds! The hexagons pair with it beautifully.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Such a cool graphic card with a fab combo of colours!

Judy Rozema said...

The colors on this are so cool! Love your graphic design!