Thursday 20 July 2023

Christmas Wishes

  Hi all!  I'm here with my card for the lastest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches where our hostess this week is Amy O'Neill


I haven't done any Copic colouring in quite some time, so decided that was going to be the focus of this card.  I chose the patterned paper then some blues and reds to match and sat down to colour.  Once finished, I die-cut her and set her aside.  The patterned paper was cut with a scalloped border die and the sentiment was white-embossed onto black.


I then added all the elements to the card, including some white gel pen dots on the scarf and a red enamel heart.


Thanks for visiting!  Please check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the DT.



Products used:

Stamps:  TI Happy Holly-days (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Black, X-Press It, Let's Bokeh in the Snow (Lawn Fawn)
Dies:  TI Happy Holly-days (MFT), Stitched Scallop Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Accessories:  Copics, White EP, Enamel Heart (Altenew)

Cheers
Karren



13 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Your sweet caroler makes a great focal point, Karren, and your coloring skills make her a standout. Such a pretty Christmas card and a great take on the sketch.

I Card Everyone said...

As if on cue, it's Christmas in July! and yet I haven't made one card yet!
Love your little Caroler!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an adorable image and card Karren.
Faith x

Rosanne Mulhern said...

Adorable Christmas card, Karren! Your coloring is outstanding.

Lisa Elton said...

She's as cute as she can be, Karren! What a sweet card!

Linda Callahan said...

I love when you pull those Copics out - your caroler is adorable! Beautifully done!

Dawn T said...

just adorable Karren. Such beautiful colouring and great design

Judy Rozema said...

She is so sweet! I love the snowy background. Is your Copic holder a wine bottle holder? I need one of those. I set them aside to show, and then just end up putting them back because I don't have a fun way to show them.

kiwimeskreations said...

A sweet image Karren, and so beautifully coloured to shine on this gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine

Jen Brum said...

This is such a lovely card Karren! I just love that little girl and your colouring is fabulous! So sweet for Christmas!

Lisa said...

Adorable Tiddly Inks image and fabulous Christmas card.

Amy O said...

What a sweet card! I love your coloring on the cute caroler. Beautifully done, Karren!

Jen Timko said...

Oh how sweet she is! Your coloring is fabulous as always.