Thursday 13 July 2023

Daisy For You

 Hi!  Narelle Farrugia is our sketch hostess over at Freshly Made Sketches this week and once again I was pressed for time, so dug through a few stamp sets to find some already-stamped images for this card.


The flower and foliage were arranged to mimic the sketch and adhered together.  I then cut a piece out of the card front and found some neutral patterned paper to fill the gap.  Finally, I finished with the negative hot-foiled sentiment and some gray pearls.


Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the design team.




Products used:

Stamps:  Sunflower Daisy (Altenew)
Ink:  Green Fields, Summer Afternoon, Coffee Break Ink Sets (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Black & White Plaid (MFT)
Dies:  More Sentiments Hot Foil (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Black Hot Foil, Cool Pearls (Honey Bee)

Cheers
Karren

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren! I LOVE the gap! Such a gorgeous representation of that fun Sketch!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful design and love the paper and sunflower, a gorgeous card.
Faith x

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely summery card, Karren!

kiwimeskreations said...

For a 'card in a hurry' you have nailed this one Karren - is' stunning!...and a beautiful interpretation of the sketch too
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

such a beautiful card Karren. Love the beautiful colouring on your daisy

Kim S said...

What a gorgeous flower! I love your colors - and the backdrop with a bit of plaid!

Jen Timko said...

I love when I can find some unused pretties for a card. This is really lovely!

Linda Callahan said...

Wish I had some gorgeous flowers like yours in my tidbit tray! Beutiful!

Ida said...

So pretty. Love how you used the flower/leaves to form the 3 elements from the sketch.