Friday 22 September 2023

Christmas Divider


Today's  Tic Tac Toe Challenge  is a fun one.  I chose to work with the bottom row Candy-Stripes-Patterned Paper to come up with this Christmas card.
 

The images are all from the same stamp set and I Copic-coloured then die cut them.  I cut a panel of patterned paper and then adhered a die-cut frame.  Within the frame I added the coloured images and a hot-foiled sentiment.


I finished with some clear sparkle pen.  Thanks so much for visiting!







Products used:

Stamps:  Christmas Tag Elements (Waffle Flower)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K)
Dies:  Christmas Tag Elements (Waffle Flower), Christmas Mailbox Greetings (Spellbinders), Curio Divider and Details (The Greetery)
Cardstock:  White, Gold Matte Foil, X-Press It, Happy Gnomes patterned paper (Waffle Flower)
Accessories:  Copics, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Gold Hot Foil

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Lovely Karren. Such an awesome design

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great design, love all the images and your separated stripe paper.
Faith x

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, I love using the little sections of my WF Postage Collage die - little did I know there was a CURIO rendition of that die! You've filled it to the brim with the sweetest of things!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karren - love the framing of the elements, that is gorgeous, with the foiled sentiment it really makes for a classy card
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

This holiday card is delightful! Love all of the festive elements!