Thursday 7 September 2023

Gold Splatters

Hi and welcome!  Today's card uses the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches where our hostess this week is Kim Singdahlsen.  I took the opportunity to make a Christmas card to add to my meagre stash.



On a red card base, I splattered some gold shimmer spray and set it aside to dry.  I then stamped and Copic-coloured the Winter Berries Frame stamp and die-cut it.  On a white panel, I embossed with the Tufted embossing folder, added some striped paper and a gold strip then tucked in one of the berry branches.



The hot-foiled sentiment was foiled onto black with gold foil.  I adhered that to the white and striped panel then added it all to the now-dry card base.


Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team.


Products used:

Stamps:  Winter Berries Frame (Pink Fresh Studio)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K)
Cardstock:  Amarena Cherry (MFT), White, Black, Gold Matte Foil, Happy Gnomes Paper Pad (Waffle Flower)
Dies:  Winter Berries Frame (Pink Fresh Studio), Holiday Sentiment Series 2 (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Copics, Tufted EF (Spellbinders), Gold Hot Foil, Gold Shimmer Spray (Heidi Swapp)

Cheers
Karren


 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A 'berry' cute Christmas card, Karren!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Very festive with all of the gold and those pretty little berries!

Kim S said...

I love every little detail on your card! LOVE the classic colors, the tiny sprig and the tufted background!

Jen Timko said...

So pretty! Love those little berries!

Ida said...

This is so pretty. Love the papers, images and the gold splatters just add that "extra" little touch.

Jen Brum said...

This card is so pretty Karren! I just love those berries and the gold speckled background! So perfect for Christmas!

Linda Callahan said...

Soooo elegant! Loving the gold and those sweet berries!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous card with fab texture and flicks of gold that I love!

Cécile RIBON said...

Beautiful Christmas car, Karren. The effect of the gold splatters over the rich red base is absolutely stunning, so elegant.