Friday 20 September 2019

Coffee

Hi and welcome to another challenge from the team at Fusion Card Challenge.  We have gone for a caffeinated look this week so we hope you'll play along.



I played with both the sketch and the photo, flipping the sketch onto its side.




The coffee cup was die-cut and I added some Copic shading to the sides before piecing it together,  I stamped the word and the coffee beans onto the patterned paper and also stamped the rest of the sentiment on the white card base.

The horizontal stripes die was used on the card base and I adhered some matching ginghan paper behind the cut-out.  All in all a simple card.




Thanks for visiting.  The DT have some beautiful cards so I hope you'll check them out.

Products used:

Stamps:  Espresso Yourself (SugarPea Designs)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, Desert Storm, Grout Gray (MFT), Homespun Gingham (MFT)
Dies:  Skinny Stripes Horizontal, Coffee Cup (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics

Cheers
Karren


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Isn't THAT the truth... to that I'd add 'lukewarm' coffee!
Gorgeous design, Karren - loving that green!
=]

Lyn said...

Loving your card Karren <3

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and theme, Karren! I love how you paired the gingham papers and that you chose the 'Skinny Stripes' for your design! I think I need that die after all :)

Linda Callahan said...

You have some wonderful dies on your stash! Who knew horizontal stripes could be so stylish!

Wanda Cullen said...

I just love these colors you used! What a delightful coffee card!!!