Tuesday 24 October 2023

Brrrthday

Hi and welcome!  This is the last card I got to make as part of my week off work.  I used the colour challenge from Addicted to CAS, the Anything Goes challenge at Seize The Birthday as well as the Cold cue word at Inkspirational to come up with this card.

 

I stamped, Copic-coloured and die-cut the images and then arranged them onto a strip of black cardstock.  I did this partly because black was one of the challenge colours and also because it's a CAS theme and I didn't want to busy it up with a scene in the background.  I quite like the way the images pop off the black.

I stamped a sentiment onto a white cardbase, then adhered the black panel.  I added some clear sparkle pen on all the pom-poms and called it done.


Thanks so much for visiting!








Products used:

Stamps:  Snow Buddies, Ready, Set Snow (MFT)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.), Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, Black, X-Press It
Dies:  Snow Buddies (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Well these two are a delightful pair! beautifully colored!

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card Karren. Looks like you had a good crafty time off.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How adorable, love the colour mix and design. x

I Card Everyone said...

I have a GREY puffy jacket just like hers, Karren! I dread bringing it out but love your brrrfectly adorable duo!
=]

Julia Aston said...

Great coloring on your fun images Karren! Both human and snowman are all bundled up against the snowy cold - but I bet Frosty is loving it the best! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: cold! Julia xx

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning CAS card Karren - love how you used the colours!
Blessings
Maxine

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving the way you used these colours to create this wintery pair Karren! Thanks for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x