Thursday 14 December 2023

Christmas Goodies

Hi and welcome!  Our sketch hostess at Freshly Made Sketches this week is Amy O'Neill and she has a fabulous sketch for us.  I have to admit to being a bit over making Christmas cards and I haven't even given a thought to posting any yet!

But still, I made another Christmas card - primarily because a big Spellbinders order from Black Friday arrived and I wanted to play.


I die-cut all the elements from white cardstock and blended ink onto the pieces in various colours.  Once finished I found a pre-foiled sentiment panel and figured that I would arrange all the elements around the sentiment.  Once it was all arranged and glued down, I dry-embossed a background panel using more NBUS and adhered that to a white card base.

I finsihed with the sentiment panel and topped everything off with some clear sparkle pen.


Thanks so much for visiting.  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.


Products used:

Ink:  Crimson, Velvet, Rhodolite, Bamboo, Olive, Volcano Lake, Lagoon, Limestone, Fresh Lemon, Honey Drizzle (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Summer Splash (MFT)
Dies:  Christmas Wonder (Spellbinders) Holiday Florals Hot Foil (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Holiday Greenery EF (Spellbinders), Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Navy Hot Foil

Cheers
Karren




 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, we should start an annual Facetime - sounds like we could both use it to make our spirits bright-er.
I love all the Christmas-y bits you've added to Amy's Sketch in all my favorite colors of the season!
=]

Amy O said...

I love all of these sweet Christmas images and the touches of sparkle! Very fun! Have a wonderful Christmas, sweet friend!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so bright and beautiful! Your coloring is always amazing! Gorgeous card!

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of the pretty things you clustered together to create this charming Christmas card!

Kim S said...

I love how you arranged all of those fun elements! The hint of sparkle is fabulous! Merry Christmas!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is so very pretty. x

Dawn T said...

stunning Karren. What a beautiful card.

Jen Brum said...

I just love this card Karren! I love those poinsettias and candies I love all of the sparkle and the fun colours! This card is so festive! Merry Christmas!