Saturday 16 December 2023

Gold Birthday

 Hi all!  I'm here with my card for the reminder challenge over at The Flower Challenge where we are looking for gold in your floral cards.  I decided to add some gold hot foiling as well as gold pigment ink and pearls to my floral card.


These flowers were stamped, coloured with the co-ordinating stencils and die-cut.  I hot-foiled a gold frame onto a white card base and a gold sentiment onto a scrap and die-cut it with a fishtail flag die.  After arranging everything onto the card base, I added some gold pearls and called it done!


Thanks so much for visiting.  Please check out the fabulous cards made by the design team and join in our last challenge of the year.




Products used:

Stamps:  In the Woodland (Altenew)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K), Water Hyacinth, Alpine Aster, Silver Sage, Jade, Enchanted Gold (Altenew), S'Mores (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  In the Woodland (Altenew), A2 Layers Hot Foil (Waffle Flower), Fancy Sentiment Strips (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  In the Woodland stencils (Altenew), Gold Pearls (Honey Bee Stamps)

Cheers

Karren

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, even I WOULDN'T mind another birthday to receive such a gorgeous card! What a beauty!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful way to say happy birthday!!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Karren. A lovely card.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Karren...almost wish it were my birthday! Hugs. :0)