Thursday 15 August 2024

Hello

Hi!  I'm here with a card for the latest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, where our sketch hostess this week is Amy O'Neill.  




I decided at the start to create a floral card and after looking through my stash, I found these already-stamped images so it was a no-brainer at that point!  Onto both a white card base and the gray panel, I embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.  The sentiment was white heat-embossed onto a Peach Bellini panel and adhered to the gray, before being added to the card base.


I then arranged the florals so the sentiment tucked into the flower and glued it down.  I finished with some gray enamel dots.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Peony Memories, Grouped Fresh Peonies (The Ton)
Ink:  Mango Smoothie, Peach, Rouge, Forest Glades, Evergreen (Altenew), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Peach Bellini, Cement Gray (MFT)
Dies:  Peony Memories (The Ton)
Accessories:  White EP, Subtle EF, Rock Collection Enamel Dots (Altenew)

Cheers
Karren
 

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wish I could flowers like this just hanging around my desk! Gorgeous! Love how it turned out!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How lucky can you get, finding the flowers, and to then make such a beautiful card. x

I Card Everyone said...

There's always a good reason to make/stamp/cut more flowers than one needs - this is the perfect time to have these lovelies on hand, Karren! What a beautiful color combo for your beautiful peonies!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful flowers and a lovely color combination! I love those gray enamel dots!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Karren. Such beautiful flowers.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful use of the sketch, Karren, and fabulously coloured roses :)
Blessings
Maxine

Amy O said...

These flowers are gorgeous and deserved their own card. I love the colors you've used on this pretty card!