Thursday 9 February 2023

Gnome Letter

 Hi and welcome to this week's Freshly Made Sketch Challenge where our sketch hostess is Linda Callahan.  I used the sketch to make a Valentine's card for my DH.


This was a pretty simple card to put together.  I coloured and die-cut the images and then chose some coloured cardstock to match the colouring.  For the horizontal panel, I used a brick embossing folder on Fog cardstock to keep it neutral but not too plain.


The sentiment was white-embossed onto black and added over the images to help ground them.





Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Love to My Gnomies, Bitty Hugs & Kisses (MFT)
Ink: Versamark, Amalgam (Gina K. Designs)
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Fog (SSS), Fresh Aqua, Berry Red (Memory Box)
Dies:  Love to My Gnomies (MFT), Infinity Circle Dies (Hero Arts)
Accessories: Copics, White EP

Cheers
Karren



12 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That little guy is so cute! Adorable Valentine!

I Card Everyone said...

Looks like you GNOME the way to your DH's heart, Karren! So cute!
=]

Bobby said...

So cute, Karren, and what a great color combination.

Lisa Elton said...

What a cutie! Bet your DH will love this, Karren!

Dawn T said...

Super cute Karren. Lovely card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it - the grey brick is a wonderful background
Blessings
Maxine

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ah, this made me smile. Super cute xxx

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card Karren! I love that cute little gnome! A great Valentine for your hubby!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this sweet gnome and your great color palette, Karren!

Kim S said...

You've created such a charming scene!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Those colours are just gorgeous together! I might have to try them myself soon!

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Karren. This is such a cute card! I love the way gnomes have broken out of their festive niche and are helping us celebrate at other times of year too! Vicky x