Friday 17 February 2023

Just Because

Welcome to my blog!  It's time for another challenge from the Tic Tac Toe team and this week I chose Flowers - Pink - Word Die to come up with this card:
 

I stamped and Copic-coloured this gorgeous image and then used my Scan n Cut to cut it out.  Onto a white card base I added the Interlocking cover die cut from white cardstock.  The sentiment was also die-cut from white cardstock and stacked three high to make it stand out a bit against the white background.


I added the floral image then the sentiment and finished with some co-ordinating enamel dots.


Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll give this challenge a try.


I'm entering this in The Flower Challenge who are looking for our latest stamps/dies.  I got this floral stamp set just before Christmas and this is the first time I've used it.




Products used:

Stamps:  Roses With Love (Woodware)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K.)
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It
Dies:  Interlocking (Penny Black), Just Because (Birch Press Design)
Accessories:  Copics, enamel dots

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout-out at The Flower Challenge.

9 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card Karren. Love your coloring on the pretty flowers and the way you layered the sentiment for dimension.

Nancy said...

This is incredible! I saw it at TTT and had to come to tell you so! Your coloring and that just because die is terrific!

Dawn T said...

A really love the card Karren. Your colouring is stunning.

Bobby said...

Wonderful coloring on those flowers, Karren, and I love the texture of the coverplate. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at The Flower Challenge.

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the pink flowers, Karren - thanks for sharing their maiden voyage with The Flower Challenge. That cover die is extraordinary!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

So elegant Karren, and a beautifully coloured flower image
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

This card is glorious!

Stef Perry said...

What a stunning floral and I'm so glad you shared its inaugural outing with us at The Flower Challenge, Karren! Your coloring is exquisite and the die cut background is the perfect setting. So gorgeous!

Viv said...

Wow Karen, this is sooo gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' again. we always love seeing you in our gallery ;) hugs Viv DT xx