Thursday 4 January 2024

Trio of Flowers

Hi!  The Freshly Made Sketches team is back for another year and our first sketch hostess of the year is Narelle Farrugia.

I had been playing with the Be Bold Blooms dies, making up several flowers so it was quite convenient to use some with the sketch. 


I die-cut embossed squares in Peach Bellini and Coral Crush and positioned them on a white card base I had first die-cut with a stitched rectangle die then ran through with the Subtle embossing folder.  Once that was done, I arranged the floral sprigs and then hot foiled a white sentiment onto black cardstock.


All in all a pretty simple card.  Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you'll check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.


Products used:

Cardstock:  White, Black, Coral Crush, Peach Bellini (MFT), Sage (Spellbinders), Ocean Tides (PTI)
Ink:  Eucalyptus, Jade, Pastel Sunrise, Coral Bliss (Altenew)
Dies:  Be Bold Blooms, More Sentiments Hot Foil (Spellbinders), Embossed Edge Squares (Kat Scrappiness), Stitched Mats Rectangles (Lil Inkers)
Accessories:  White Hot Foil, Subtle Embossing Folder (SU)

Cheers
Karren


12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such a wonderful color palette today, Karren! It adds just the warmth I needed on this chilly morning! Love your little bouquets and that bold black sentiment strip!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the take on the sketch and the beautiful flowers. A beautiful card. x

Bobby said...

I played with some of the Be Bold Blooms yesterday, Karren. I love what you did with them here, especially that lovely color combination.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the delicate floral sprigs. They do make sweet focal point for your card
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet flowers! Love the soft colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! Fabulous card, Karren!

Dawn T said...

What a stunner Karren. Really pretty colours and love the sketch.

Jacquie Southas said...

So pretty, Karren! Those blooms are amazing. Happy New Year!

Jen Brum said...

This is so pretty Karren! I love the blooms in those colours! They're so pretty! They work perfectly for this sketch! I need to get mine out again and get some cards done!

Cindy Beach said...

A Very VERY pretty card, Karren! I love the color palette and crisp design!

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous card 💐☺️ happy day

Kim S said...

I love these blooms and they are absolutely stunning in the colors you used!