Thursday 17 November 2022

Berry Branch

 Hi I’m here with my card using the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches where our hostess this week is Kim Singdahlsen


I used the sketch to make another Christmas card and, because I already had the branch stamped and die-cut, the hardest part was choosing the sentiments to fit the sketch layout. Once I found two suitable sentiments, I gold embossed them onto Cherry Crisp cardstock and added them to the card front.



I finished the card with a few gold pearls and coloured each of the berries with a clear sparkle pen,
Thanks so much for visiting. Please head over and check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Berry Branches (The Ton), Winter Scene (SSS)
Ink:  Versamark, Mocha, Espresso, Crimson, Velvet (Altenew)
Cardstock:  White, Cherry Crisp (MFT)
Dies:  Berry Branches (The Ton)
Accessories:  Gilded Embossing Powder (Brutus Monroe), Warm Pearls (Honey Bee), Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren


8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness this is fabulous - simple, and simply gorgeous! Just the type of Christmas card design to keep in one's back pocket!
=]

Amy O said...

Clean, simple, and gorgeous! I love this!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful CAS card, Karren!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a beautiful card! I just love those berries and the gold sentiment is so elegant! Perfect for Christmas!

kiwimeskreations said...

CAS perfection Karren - so elegant with the gold on the red
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

such an elegant card Karren. I love the monochromatic look

Kim S said...

I LOVE your use of that gorgeous berry branch with the double sentiment. The red and gold is a fabulous color combo with it!

Linda Callahan said...

Loving the red berries and the gold embossing is perfect! Love the simple elegance of this!