Thursday 24 November 2022

Hello Sunflower

 Hi! Today’s sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches was designed by Jen Brum and here’s my card.




I am a bit over making Christmas cards so decided to put a NBUS stamp set to work. I stamped and Copic-coloured this beautiful sunflower stamp. I kept the rest of the card fairly clean with an embossing folder to add a bit of interest.


The sentiment is hot-foiled to add a bit of shine.  A few enamel dots as embellishments and my card was done.




Thanks so much for visiting. Please check out the gorgeous work by the rest of the design team.

I'm linking this up to The Flower Challenge where they are looking for embellishments.




Products used:
Stamps:  Hello Sunflower (Spellbinders)
Ink: Amalgam (Gina K.)
Cardstock:  White, Daffodil (MFT), X-Press It
Dies:  Modern Greetings 1 (Poppystamps)
Accessories:  Copics, Origami Folds Embossing Folder (Spellbinders), Gold Hot Foil, Enamel Dots

cheers
Karren


10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I could never be 'over' Christmas cards, Karren, but I must admit that seeing this gorgeous sunflower has made very happy this morning! What a beauty!
We're very happy to have you join the fun at The Flower Challenge!
=]

Bobby said...

Your lovely sunflower will surely brighten someones day, Karren. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Jen Brum said...

I just love this card Karren! That sunflower is so beautiful! Your colouring is amazing! Love that embossed panel as well! And just a little bit of foiling!!! Perfect!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Karren. Love the background

kiwimeskreations said...

Your background really makes the flower jump out - a stunning card Karren
Blessings
Maxine

Stef Perry said...

A beautiful sunflower Karren and a perfect way to change things up after oodles of Christmas cards! Thanks for sharing over at The Flower Challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, loving that sunflower and how you used the sketch.

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful snowflake and I love the textured background!

Jen Timko said...

What a wow! That sunflower is really amazing. (Reminding myself to stay on task and not color a sunflower)