Friday 11 November 2022

Plate of Cookies


 Hi it's time for another challenge from the team at Fusion and we have a Christmas theme going on this time.  I decided to focus solely on the gingerbread cookies and the sketch to come up with this card.
 

The plate of cookies and gingerbread man were stamped and coloured a year ago, so I can't remember which colours I used. I cut the images using my Scan n Cut and went to work on the rest of the card.  The card base is white and over that I added a piece of patterned paper to sort of look like a benchtop.  I white-embossed the sentiment onto Desert Storm cardstock and matted that onto a piece of cardstock to match the tea colour in the scarf of one of the gingerbread men.



The plate and extra gingerbread man was adhered with foam tape and I called it done!
Thanks so much for visiting.  Please head over to the challenge blog and check out the wonderful cards made by the design team.

Products used:

Stamps:  Gingerbread Cookies (Mama Elephant), Winter Village (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Amalgam (Gina K,) Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Desert Storm, X-Press It, Adriatic (Hero Arts), Floor to Ceiling Patterned Paper (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, White EP

Cheers
Karren

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

As 'sweet' and delectable as it can be, Karren! Loving the neutral stripes!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card, Karren!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Karren this looks amazing - love your plate of gingerbread men!
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Cute as card Karren. Love your plate of cookies.

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable little plate of cookies! This is perfect for the challenge!

Tristan said...

Your gingerbread cookies are so cute that I'd feel guilty eating them :)

Amy O said...

I love these sweet cookies! Adorable!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet design! Love your coloring!