Thursday 24 August 2017

Soda-Lightful

For my second post today, I have a card for the Delightful Die-Cutting challenge at Camp Create.  For this card, I wanted to make dies the feature of the card (obviously!), so pulled out my Soda Pop Bottles dies and went to work with my distress inks.



I used Bristol Smooth cardstock and Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade ink for my bottles.  I masked off the top portion of the bottle before inking.  I should point out that the blending foam I used for the Squeezed Lemonade had some orange ink on it so it gave an interesting finish :)





The sentiment is white embossed and I rounded opposite corners.  I finished the card with some Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Thanks for visiting!



Products used:

Stamps:  Soda Pop (MFT)
Ink:  Versamark, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks
Cardstock:  White,Black, Bristol Smooth
Dies:  Soda Pop Bottles
Accessories:  White EP, Nuvo Crystal Drops

Cheers
Karren


3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Really fun CAS card, Karren! I love the bold DI's and how you achieved a touch of orange with the yellow! You're doing an amazing job with Nuvo Crystal Drops, too...I don't have the hang of them yet ~

Cara said...

This is such a fun card, love how you rounded the corners of the sentiment. I did smile about your blending foam, glad it's not just me then that does this!

Claire said...

I can't believe you got them all done Karren! I'd never have got them all done in 2 days. Love how you've kept them all CAS - the inlaid die cutting one is so clever!