Monday 23 December 2013

Tulip Thanks

This is my second post today, so if you receive notifications by email, scroll down for my money holder.

For this card, I combined the colors from Stampin' Royalty with the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.



I stamped the tulip from Backyard Basics three times onto Whisper White cardstock and colored them very lightly with Stampin' Write markers.  I then cut them using the matching framelits and tied them together with white baker's twine.  I stamped one of the Thank You's from Another Thank You onto the card base and adhered the tulips and called it done.




Thanks for looking.

Products used: 

Stamps:  Backyard Basics, Another Thank You
Ink:  Basic Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Gumball Green, Real Red markers, Backyard Basics Framelits, White Baker's Twine

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Scrappy Géri said...

Wow! Lovely clean card :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfection, Karren!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Stunning - look at all that white!

Bonnie said...

What a sweet bouquet of tulips, Karren! Love the layout and as Kristie says, Perfection! I believe Santa is bringing me this stamp and die bundle for Christmas! Now I'm so excited!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Mummy
GOOD JOB.

Chrissy Larson said...

This is just gorgeous! LOVE!